SP Images Drop Ship Program is a supply chain management method in
which our customer, the retailer, does not own or keep goods in stock but
instead transfers the customer orders and shipment details to SP Images, who
then ships the goods directly to the customer.
SP Images has a very long history in the eCommerce world. SP Images was one of the very first Distributors to diversify from Trading Cards and Supplies into Licensed Novelties and other hard goods. In the early 2000’s SP Images began working with GSI Commerce, Major League Baseball and the National Hockey League to not only fill and ship eCommerce orders but managing the online platforms as well. Currently we have thousands of items on our inventory feed and we stock well over 20,000 individual SKU’s. We manage drop-ship orders for over 400 individual eCommerce customers as well as several larger companies including Amazon, eBay, Wayfair and Walmart.
Here is how our eCommerce Program works:
1. Open a New Account and Download our Inventory Feed
2. Choose the items that you want to sell
3. List the items on your website for the Suggested Retail Price
4. A customer purchases an item and remits payment
5. You send the order to the SP Images eCommerce Department
6. SP Images ships the item to your customer with your name and address on the package
7. SP Images sends you the tracking information
8. SP images bills you for shipping charges and the wholesale cost of the item
9. You remit payment to SP Images for your invoice
10. You earn the difference between SRP, Wholesale Price and Shipping costs.
Drop Ship Fee: Unlike other Fullfillment companies SP Images only charges a $1.50 Drop-Ship Fee on orders equal to or less than $10.00.
All orders equal to or greater than $10.01 incur no additional fee.
If you have any additional questions please contact us